Thursday, November 10, 2016

a range of gift ideas


How is it that Thanksgiving is two weeks from today?
I feel like its still October.
Anybody else feel behind in the times?
With the holidays looming
I thought I'd start posting some gift ideas
for those you love and even maybe those you don't...
ha! tis the season to be nice after all.



In the spirit of giving let's start with the perfect hostess gift.
I received this Mostess spring box from a lovely friend {and client}...




I had no idea what it was when the box arrived.
I googled "Mostess" and was tickled to find they are a local Houston company
{but they ship nationwide y'all!!}
It comes in a big, beautiful navy box...I promise you it was exquisite...
and full of FULL size items like cocktail ingredients,
tableware, linens, snack items, etc.
Mine (seen above) also included a candle and hand soap from Tocca
plus a set a marble cheese boards. 
Every season its a new box...here's the winter one...



but you can order past and current boxes here
If you need a gift for a special someone, including yourself, check them out.
I promise the recipient will be more than impressed.
Price point: $$$

For those of you who know I have OCD with cleanliness
it won't surprise you that yet another 
skin care cleaning device has piqued my interest.
Behold the Pop Sonic Leaf...





via

Reminds me of the Foreo Luna I wrote about here
that my sweet husband ordered me
after he read my blog one day.
Pretty sure that's when I started using the word "allegedly" ad nauseum.
Just in case y'all.
Just in case.

Anywho...the Pop Sonic Leaf would be perfect,
in my humble opinion,
for anyone who takes their skin care seriously
or for anyone looking to improve their routine,
like perhaps the tween in your life?
I've got two who might find this under the tree this year.
Allegedly.
Price point: $$ on QVC

Me thinks these might be mine by the end of the year.



Even if I buy them for myself.
And you know I'll do it.
For the design and decor lover in your life
these stipple bowls would be a great gift
and you can't beat the price tag.
Price point: $ to $$


I'll leave it all three for Thursday.
Let me know if you have any good gift ideas.
I'll be starting my shopping list soon.
Lastly, in case you're in need of a smile today
I saw this article and it definitely brought one to my face.
Hope it will to yours too.



3 comments :

  1. What a fabulous gift box. Your client must have been VERY pleased!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished