Friday, February 3, 2017

five for Friday

Ok.
So my goal of posting more regularly isn't working right now.
Believe me.
I'm rolling my eyes at myself too.
I couldn't see the little emoji on the chart to insert here 
so let's go with this...
👀
I'll work on it y'all.
Let's roll with a five for Friyay post before I lose track of time
and this becomes six for Saturday, shall we....




Let me start with my latest find.
Its the bomb dot com ladies,
like plastic surgery in a stick.

I am serious.
I love this stick.
It makes your eyes look alive,
as opposed to half asleep,
because trust me, I am half asleep due to lack of sleep.
Highly recommend watching the video tutorial to glean some tips.

Because I'm slightly obsessed with It Cosmetics,
well, that and I love free shipping,
I also threw this in my basket...


Ok.
I'll be honest.
Normally I would never buy something this pink if I saw it in store.
I'd keep on walking.
BUT.
This blush, I can't explain it, but the name says it all...
je ne sais quoi,
it has a quality that cannot be defined or explained.
It gives the perfect bit of color as if the sun kissed your cheeks
and makes you look happy and alive.
Or at least that's what I'm going with.
Yes, both those things are good things right?
At this point in life I'll take it any way I can get it.

And just so you don't think I'm completely biased
I'll also add that I got a sample of their "hello lashes" mascara with my purchase...
not a fan...just saying...something about the brush just didn't work for me.
That's the only thing non-IT that I use...mascara.
Well, that and Burt's Bees acai lip balm.
Still haven't found a better lip balm that that.

I'm thinking this shall soon be mine...



I mean come on.
Its neutral, its striped, and with the wrap skirt it says hip to me.
I think I just found my summer go to for the Houston heat.

Until the heat hits, this lovely will work for spring...


also available in black :)
and because I love this embroidered look check this out...



I know that's five and its still Friday
but I owe y'all some posts
so if you want to see one more find
click over to The Decor Detective to see my sixth pick of the week.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
We're hunkering down in Houston as the city prepares to host the super bowl,
or as I like to call it, 
the day when I binge watch all my DVR'd shows.
I don't watch sports but you know I'm rooting for the Falcons since I'm a Georgia girl.
#alwaysinasouthernstateofmind

3 comments :

  1. I'm ordering that brow pencil. I love IT Cosmetics. Are you going to the Super Bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue and white striped blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top from Old Navy!!!
    Going to grab one tomorrow!
    Thanks!
    And and GO PATRIOTS...... sorry :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished