Thursday, February 16, 2017

house in the 'hood

Happy Thursday y'all!
I know...
two posts in one week.
What up?
I'm trying y'all - that's what.
Holla!
I've got a date with paint and wallpaper today...
yep, working on our powder room reno.
Six months after having the walls primed.
But who's counting?
Besides the hubs and our boys.
I hung the toilet paper holder this week 
so I'm really on a roll.
Ba-da-bum.
While I'm rocking it out to country and disco while working
y'all enjoy my favorite house in the 'hood this week...



Wait for it...


I know.
It had me at hello
with painted brick and topiaries in planters.
Yes. 
Please.
It's on a triple lot which is HUGE around here.
Both in size and price tag but let's dream any way...
















































all images via har.com 

Sorry for the lack of commentary on this post.
The paintbrush and powder room await....
whatever you're up to I hope you have fun doing it!
Mwah! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished