Tuesday, February 14, 2017

still crushing on...heather chadduck

Happy Valentines Day y'all!
All my boys surprised me with flowers and cards this morning.
I bought cards last month because I'm on it
like white on rice.
Except now I can't remember where I hid them.
Sound familar? 😭
Story of my life lately.
Oh well...while I go rip apart all my super duper hiding spots
I'll leave you to look at a designer I love on this heart filled day.



Nearly four years ago I wrote this post
 I stalk follow her on instagram
and yesterday was giddy when she announced 
Look at some of her portfolio eye candy...






You see why I love her work?
Don't think I didn't click through on IG
to see who designed her website
because it is beyond beautiful.
Because that's what design lovers do...
we click through to see who else we need to stalk follow...ha!
Turns out the web designer is a young lady
named Anna Lea Jenkins
from Savannah!
Don't think I don't consider that to be like 
three degrees of separation
between me and the amazing Mrs. Chadduck.
Stalker much lately?
Who are your favorites?
I need to know!



2 comments :

  1. I agree with you, I love her style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, Nancy...I hope you found the cards! Love this designer!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished