Monday, March 6, 2017

spring showers

I'm not sure what the weather is doing where you are
but its been raining in Houston for three days now.
The good news is that it's not flooding.
Holla!



All this rain reminded me 
of a sweet Christmas gift I received...



and boy was I thankful for it today.
It folds down compactly and fits in the "wine" bottle



Its small enough that it fit in my purse today.
Small but mighty :)

Be sure and check out their website for all their fun colors and patterns.
This one reminds me of my new powder room wallpaper...




At around $20 it makes a fun little gift...
either for yourself or someone you like ;)




2 comments :

  1. How clever! I wonder if they make one in the fashion of Veuve Clicquot. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure but they should! good idea Sarah ;)

      Delete

Blog Design by Get Polished